Visiting your family doctor on a regular basis is key to a healthy life. Whether you're feeling the effects of the common cold or just coming in for a checkup, we want to make sure you have all the facts you need to make an educated decision.
Services we offer include:
- Repairing and suturing lacerations and wounds, under local anesthesia
- Skin biopsies and excisions
- Cryotherapy (Liquid Nitrogen) for the destruction of warts and premalignant sun-damaged skin lesions
- Splinter removal
- Cortisone Injections for joints and soft tissue problems
- Preparation of Forms, Reports & Records
- SPECT Imaging
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Laboratory Services
- Hearing Tests
- Allergy Testing
- Vein Oblation and Sclerotherapy
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.